Double Your Productivity Without Feeling Overworked and Overwhelmed.
What if a few new habits could dramatically increase your productivity, and even 5x or 10x it in key areas? What if you could get an an hour a day to read, exercise, or to spend with your family.
New York Times bestselling author, Kevin Kruse, presents the remarkable findings of his study of ultra-productive people. Based on survey research and interviews with billionaires, Olympic athletes, straight-A students, and over 200 entrepreneurs—-including Mark Cuban, Kevin Harrington, James Altucher, John Lee Dumas, Pat Flynn, Grant Cardone, and Lewis Howes—-Kruse answers the question: what are the secrets to extreme productivity?
In this book, you'll learn:
- Why millionaires don't use to-do lists (and what they DO use)
- How to cure procrastination with the “Time Travel” trick
- How the Harvard "DDR Questions" save 8 hours a week
- How to identify your REAL priorities
- How to get to zero emails in your inbox using 321Zero
- How the simple E-3C system will double your productivity
- How to reduce stress with the Richard Branson Tool
- How to leave work at 5:00 without feeling guilty
- How to run meetings like Apple, Google & Virgin
- How to conquer social media distractions
- BONUS: QUIZ - Discover Your Time Personality
- BONUS: 100+ Time Management Quotes
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé