"With this extensively upgraded second edition, Dean Anderson andLinda Ackerman Anderson solidify their status as the leadingauthorities on change leadership and organizational transformation.This is without question the most comprehensive approach forleaders who are serious about making change a strategicdiscipline."
—Jim Kouzes, Author, The Leadership Challengeand The Truth About Leadership
A comprehensive look at what it really takes to leadtransformation successfully, written by two of the "masters of thecraft." The author's best-selling first edition has beensignificantly updated to deliver critical insights about howleaders can achieve breakthrough results from transformationalchange, even in these challenging times. The book introducesconscious change leadership and provides insights about thecritical human and change process dynamics that leaders must beaware of in order to succeed, and reveals why most leaders do notsee these dynamics. Most importantly, it highlights the shift inworldview leaders must make to deliver greater success.
The book outlines the author's highly successful"multi-dimensional, process approach" to transformation, addressingchange at the organizational, team, relational, and personallevels. It thoroughly addresses leadership mindset and behavioralmodeling, culture change, and large systems implementations,providing best practices developed over three decades of successfulconsulting to Fortune 500 executives. Written for executives andmanagers, OD consultants, change managers, project managers, andchange consultants, this must read book provides the foundation forsuccessful change leadership and consulting.
- Based on thirty years of action research with Fortune 500companies, government agencies, the military, and large non-profitglobal organizations
- Provides worksheets, tools, case examples, and assessments thatyou can immediately apply to all types of change efforts
- Contrasts two vastly different leadership approaches to change,and reveals why only one works
- Provides solutions for turning employee resistance intocommitment
- Outlines the common mistakes in change and how you can avoidthem
- Reveals the differences between transformation and other typesof change so you can build strategies that really get results
Beyond Change Management advances the field of changeleadership, and takes the concept of managing change inorganizations to a whole new level. It is a must read for anyonewanting to stay abreast of advancements in the field.
Together with its companion volume, The Change Leader’sRoadmap: How to Navigate Your Organization’sTransformation, these books can be used as texts in corporateor graduate school training programs and courses.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé