You don't need a marketing degree or intensive training to build an attention-grabbing brand; you just need this book - and 30 days.
Simon Middleton shows you how to create, manage and communicate your brand profoundly and effectively, in just 30 days, by following 30 clear exercises. How you work through the book is up to you, the result will be the same: an authentic, compelling, and highly distinctive brand that will attract and engage customers and fans. You will learn how to:
- Establish your brand values and positioning
- Get the all-important name right
- Bring your brand to life
- Turn your customers into your advocates
- Manage your PR and use your marketing budget wisely
- Inspire your staff to live the brand too
- Deal with problems when something goes wrong
Branding isn't about funky logos and expensive advertising. Your brand is what your company means to the world. Getting that meaning right is the most important thing you can do in business.
'Passionate and persuasive, Simon Middleton has a natural instinct for uncovering the Wow! factor in every brand.' Dawn Gibbins MBE, Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of the Year and Star of Channel 4's The Secret Millionaire