Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tìm sách theo yêu cầu
Would you take off on a road trip to a new destination without amap or good directions? Probably not. Yet, sometimes businessowners go full speed ahead without even having a destination inmind, much less a map on how to get there. That’s why so manybusinesses never make it. In today’s competitive marketplace,3/4 of all new businesses fail within two to three years. Whetheryou’re launching a new business or working to strengthen orexpand an established one, a business plan is your road map tosuccess.
Business Plans For Dummies, 2nd Edition helpsyou keep your businesses on track and reach your goals. Written byPaul Tiffany, PhD, professor at UC Berkley Haas Business School andthe Wharton School of Business and Steven Peterson, PhD, Professorat UC Berkeley Haas Business School and CEO of Strategic Play, ithelps you
- Realistically determine where your business is and where youwant to go
- Create a detailed business plan and put it into action insteadof in a drawer
- Use the plan to secure financing
- Prepare for opportunities avoid common pitfalls
In short, Business Plans for Dummies helps you determinewhere you want your business to go and create a map for gettingthere. You’ll discover how to:
- Identify and approach potential financial backers, includingventure capital firms, angels, bankers, and others
- Clarify and crystallize your company’s mission, vision,and values
- Analyze your industry and your competition
- Identify your customers, including their needs, habits,purchase triggers, and decision-making processes
- Objectively analyze your company’s strengths andweaknesses
- Analyze your financial situation in order to do realisticforecasts and budgets
- Recognize trends and anticipate changes, both in the overalleconomy and in your industry
- Plan for growth, considering the product life cycle, newproducts, or new markets
- Structure your organization and nurture leadership
Complete with diverse techniques and approaches plus a samplebusiness plan, Business Plans For Dummies gives you detailedhow-to for designing a dynamic, business plan that will keep you oncourse in spite of the inevitable curves and detours intoday’s marketplace. It’s a plantastic resource forbusiness owners and entrepreneurs.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé
Đăng ký nhận tin qua email
Hãy đăng ký ngay hôm nay để nhận được những tin tức cập nhật mới nhất về sản phẩm và các chương trình giảm giá, khuyến mại của chúng tôi.