Your guide to becoming an effective hospitality manager
The hospitality industry is a "people" business. Whether dealingwith guests or customers, managers or coworkers, those who work inthis industry interact with other people perhaps more than in anyother. And unlike many other industries, graduates entering thehospitality industry will quickly be assuming managerial roles. Oneof the only casebooks available that focuses specifically onhospitality management, Cases in Hospitality Management preparesreaders to be successful managers by providing an effectiveconnection between hospitality management theory and real-worldworkplace scenarios.
Whether managing a kitchen, dining room, front desk, travel agency,fast-food restaurant, or an entire hotel, employees seek cues andreinforcement from managers to guide their behavior. Cases inHospitality Management provides readers with the opportunity toapply their knowledge, experience, and management skills, allowingthem to think quickly on their feet and react appropriately in awide variety of settings. By analyzing and understanding the causesand effects of a number of real, critical incidents, readers willbe better prepared to effectively deal with similar situations whenthey face them on the job.
This new, updated Second Edition features:
* Fifteen all-new cases dealing with a variety of managerial topicsincluding technology, human resource management, customer service,and ethics
* A broad array of real industry cases, including airlines,railroads, private clubs, conference centers, travel agents, autorental, hotels, and restaurants
* A new Technology section that explores data warehousing, theInternet, and electronic banking
* A new Service Exemplars section that presents incidents involvingtruly exceptional service in a variety of contexts--from trains toresorts
* A new Service Recovery section presents examples of companiesfailing to salvage service encounters that have gone awry
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé