The proven entrepreneurial model that breaks all the rules
Build your audience first. Then create your product.
This is the simple but profoundly successful entrepreneurial approach of one of today's most creative business minds.
A pioneer of content marketing, Joe Pulizzi has cracked the code when it comes to the power of content in a world where marketers still hold fast to traditional models that no longer work. In Content Inc., he breaks down the business-startup process into six steps, making it simple for you to visualize, launch, and monetize your own business. These steps are:
- The "Sweet Spot": Identify the intersection of your unique competency and your personal passion
- Content Tilting: Determine how you can "tilt" your sweet spot to find a place where little or no competition exists
- Building the Base: Establish your number-one channel for disseminating content (blog, podcast, YouTube, etc.)
- Harvesting Audience: Use social-media and SEO to convert one-time visitors into long-term subscribers
- Diversification: Grow your business by expanding into multiple delivery channels
- Monetization: Now that your expertise is established, you can begin charging money for your products or services
This model has worked wonders for Pulizzi and countless other examples detailed in the audiobook. Connect these six pieces like a puzzle, and before you know it you'll be running your own profitable, scalable business.
Pulizzi walks you step by step through the process based on his own success (and failures) and real-world multimillion-dollar examples from multiple industries and countries.
Whether you're seeking to start a brand-new business or drive innovation in an existing one, Content Inc.provides everything you need to reverse engineer the traditional entrepreneurial model for better, more sustainable success.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé