Everything you need to know to design a profitable businessplan
Whether you're starting a new business or you’ve beentrading for a while, Creating a Business Plan For Dummiescovers everything you need to know. Figure out whether yourbusiness idea is likely to work, how to identify your strategicadvantage, and what you can do to gain an edge on the competition.Discover why a business plan doesn't have to be a thrity-pagedocument that takes days to write, but can be a simple process thatyou do in stages as you work through your business concept. Learnhow to prepare an elevator pitch, create a start-up budget, andcreate realistic sales projections. Discover how to predict andmanage expenses, and assemble a financial forecast that enables youto calculate your break-even. Look at the risk involved in thisbusiness and experiment with different scenarios to see ifyou’re on the right track.
- Explains how to create a one-page business plan in just a fewhours
- Takes a simple step-by-step approach, focusing on budgets,financials, and everyday practicalities
- Offers focused guidance on managing cashflow, designingmarketing plans, and establishing a long-term vision for yourbusiness
- Includes access to downloadable templates and worksheets, aswell as helpful online audio and video components
- Written by Veechi Curtis, bestselling author and businessconsultant
A good business plan is the first step to success for any newbusiness, and getting it right can mean the difference between bigprofits and big trouble. Creating a Business Plan ForDummies gives you the detailed advice you need to design agreat business plan that will guide your business from concept toreality.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé