This book balances the behavioral and database aspects of customer relationship management, providing students with a comprehensive introduction to an often overlooked, but important aspect of marketing strategy.
Baran and Galka deliver a book that helps students understand how an enhanced customer relationship strategy can differentiate an organization in a highly competitive marketplace. This edition has several new features:
- Updates that take into account the latest research and changes in organizational dynamics, business-to-business relationships, social media, database management, and technology advances that impact CRM
- New material on big data and the use of mobile technology
- An overhaul of the social networking chapter, reflecting the true state of this dynamic aspect of customer relationship management today
- A broader discussion of the relationship between CRM and the marketing function, as well as its implications for the organization as a whole
- Cutting edge examples and images to keep readers engaged and interested
- A complete typology of marketing strategies to be used in the CRM strategy cycle: acquisition, retention, and win-back of customers
With chapter summaries, key terms, questions, exercises, and cases, this book will truly appeal to upper-level students of customer relationship management. Online resources, including PowerPoint slides, an instructor’s manual, and test bank, provide instructors with everything they need for a comprehensive course in customer relationship management.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé