Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tìm sách theo yêu cầu
Great new edition covers what you need to know for successful Facebook marketing
Facebook keeps evolving, and so does the social mediasphere. Even if you have a Facebook marketing strategy, have you taken into consideration Pinterest? Spotify? Foursquare? Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition does. This detailed resource not only reveals how to create successful Facebook marketing strategies, it also shows you how to incorporate and use the entire social network to its full potential.
- Covers the tools, techniques, and apps you need to know to create successful Facebook marketing campaigns
- Nine minibooks cover the essentials: Joining the Facebook Marketing Revolution; Claiming Your Presence On Facebook; Adding the Basics; Building, Engaging, Retaining, and Selling; Understanding Facebook Applications; Making Facebook Come Alive; Advanced Facebook Marketing Tactics; Facebook Advertising; Measuring, Monitoring, and Analyzing
- Explores the new Timeline design for Pages, changes to Facebook Insights, new apps to incorporate into your strategy, and more
Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the perfect resource for any marketer who wants to build or refine a social media marketing presence that includes Facebook.
Paperback: 696 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 2 edition (December 17, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118466780
- ISBN-13: 978-1118466780
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.3 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #62,425 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #41 in Books > Computers & Technology > Home Computing & How-to > Social Media How-to
- #59 in Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Web 2.0
- #92 in Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing
From the Back Cover
9 books in 1
- Joining the Facebook Marketing Revolution
- Claiming Your Presence on Facebook
- Adding the Basics
- Building, Engaging, Retaining, and Selling
- Understanding Facebook Applications
- Making Facebook Come Alive
- Advanced Facebook Marketing Tactics
- Facebook Advertising
- Measuring, Monitoring, and Analyzing
Want millions to know about your business? Market it on Facebook!
Facebook has nearly a billion active users. Talk about marketing opportunities! This book shows why your business needs a Facebook presence, how to set up a powerful Page, ways to engage your customers, great marketing and advertising opportunities, and how to analyze your results. Use Facebook for customer service, relationship building, and much more.
- Meet your customer — define and identify your ideal audience and engage your customers one on one
- It's business — set up a business or community Page and get your business and personal Profiles working together
- The social stuff — post YouTube links, import blog posts, connect your page to Twitter, and add social plugins
- Engage 'em — boost your Page's visibility, create posts that get attention, use links, and thank your key enthusiasts
- Apps offer an edge — use iFrame apps to add custom tabs to your Page
- Involve your audience — build buzz with events and contests
- Reach them with ads — learn about Facebook's advertising system and how to create ads that work
- Measure success — explore tools that help you measure, monitor, and analyze how your plan is working
Open the book and find:
- Why Facebook also works for B2B
- Ways your personal Profile can support your business
- Some simple rules for a powerful marketing plan
- Tips for posts with punch
- How to move your e-commerce to Facebook
- Existing apps you can use for marketing
- Help designing a contest
- Ideas for using Facebook Deals
About the Author
Amy Porterfield is a social media strategist who helps clients maximize the marketing power of social media.
Phyllis Khare is a keynote speaker and trainer with Five Star Speakers and in-demand strategist for social media marketing.
Andrea Vahl is the community manager for Social Media Examiner, the largest online social media magazine.
XEM THÊM TẠI AMAZON.COM
- Link: http://www.amazon.com/Facebook-Marketing-All---One-Dummies/dp/1118466780
- Thông tin chi tiết
- Mục lục
- Đọc thử
- Đọc thử
- Đánh giá & bình luận của người mua
- Những cuốn sách cùng chủ đề hoặc có liên quan
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé
Đăng ký nhận tin qua email
Hãy đăng ký ngay hôm nay để nhận được những tin tức cập nhật mới nhất về sản phẩm và các chương trình giảm giá, khuyến mại của chúng tôi.