The bestselling book updated with all of the latest features and Facebook upgrades
This latest revision covers the newest Facebook tools and techniques, including how to use the Timeline for your business page and how to take advantage of third-party apps. It will also explore the psychology of the Facebook user, explain ways to build your fan base and increase brand awareness, look at how to promote your page with events and contests, and discuss ways to monitor and measure your efforts. Real-world case studies illustrate the techniques.
- Facebook is among the most important marketing tools for today's business or nonprofit organizations
- This extremely popular guidebook has been fully updated to cover Facebook's new and ever-evolving tools
- Shows how to create and administer the Timeline for your page, how to use events, contests, and polls to generate interest, ways to increase brand awareness, and how to integrate your Facebook marketing campaign with other marketing efforts
- Introduces you to the psychology of a Facebook user, shows how third-party apps can be used with your Facebook presence, and helps you focus on tried-and-true strategies and techniques
Facebook Marketing For Dummies, 4th Edition is a must-read for businesses and nonprofits that want to succeed in today's social media environment.
From the Back Cover
Engage your customers and build your business with a Facebook marketing program
To run a successful business or nonprofit these days, you have to know Facebook. And because Facebook is ever evolving, this popular guide has been fully updated to cover the newest tools and techniques. Follow these steps to increase brand awareness, launch products, enhance your customer service, and turn visitors into loyal customers with Facebook.
- Do the groundwork — understand how Facebook benefits your business, how to leverage content, and what goes into a winning strategy
- Make a plan — learn what your marketing plan should include and define your goals, target audience, and key performance metrics
- Build your presence — discover how to design a compelling Facebook Page and use applications to expand your presence
- Engage your customers — use content marketing, status updates, quizzes, polls, photos, and webinars to get your fans involved
- Track your success — analyze your progress with Facebook Insights
- Promote visibility — include Facebook ads in your plan, create sponsored stories, and set up groups, promotions, and events
- Expand your reach — cross-promote your page through your e-mail, website, and blog
Open the book and find:
- How to get your customers talking
- Tools for researching your audience
- Advice on integrating your online and offline campaigns
- Information that should be on your Page
- Tips for making your Page easier to find
- How to write a good Facebook ad
- Ways to use social plug-ins
- Facebook business etiquette
- Create, administer, and customize your timeline
- Build an engaged fan base with Likes, Shares, and Comments
- Integrate Facebook with other marketing plans and measure results
- Use events, contests, and polls to promote your brand
About the Author
John Haydon is a leader in helping nonprofits use Facebook to market their causes, conduct online fundraising, and enhance their brands. He owns Inbound Zombie, a consultancy in Cambridge, MA, where he provides strategy and training on Facebook and other social media to nonprofit enterprises.