How can you take advantage of feedback control for enterprise programming? With this book, author Philipp K. Janert demonstrates how the same principles that govern cruise control in your car also apply to data center management and other enterprise systems. Through case studies and hands-on simulations, you’ll learn methods to solve several control issues, including mechanisms to spin up more servers automatically when web traffic spikes.
Feedback is ideal for controlling large, complex systems, but its use in software engineering raises unique issues. This book provides basic theory and lots of practical advice for programmers with no previous background in feedback control.
- Learn feedback concepts and controller design
- Get practical techniques for implementing and tuning controllers
- Use feedback “design patterns” for common control scenarios
- Maintain a cache’s “hit rate” by automatically adjusting its size
- Respond to web traffic by scaling server instances automatically
- Explore ways to use feedback principles with queueing systems
- Learn how to control memory consumption in a game engine
- Take a deep dive into feedback control theory
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé