Join forces with others inside and outside your organization to solve your toughest problems.
If you read nothing else on collaborating effectively, read these 10 articles. We’ve combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you work more productively with people on your team, in other departments, and in other organizations.
Leading experts such as Daniel Goleman, Herminia Ibarra, and Morten Hansen provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Forge strong relationships up, down, and across the organization
- Build a collaborative culture
- Bust silos
- Harness informal knowledge sharing
- Pick the right type of collaboration for your business
- Manage conflict wisely
- Know when not to collaborate
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé