Put an end to miscommunication and inefficiency―and tap into the strengths of your diverse team.
If you read nothing else on managing across cultures, read these 10 articles. We’ve combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you manage culturally diverse employees, whether they’re dispersed around the world or you’re working with a multicultural team in a single location.
This book will inspire you to:
- Develop your cultural intelligence
- Overcome conflict on a team where cultural norms differ
- Adopt a common language for more efficient communication
- Use the diverse perspectives of your employees to find new business opportunities
- Take varying cultural practices into account when resolving ethical issues
- Accommodate and plan for your expatriate employees
This collection of articles includes "Cultural Intelligence," by P. Christopher Earley and Elaine Mosakowski; "Managing Multicultural Teams," by Jeanne Brett, Kristin Behfar, and Mary C. Kern; "L'Oreal Masters Multiculturalism," by Hae-Jung Hong and Yves Doz; "Making Differences Matter: A New Paradigm for Managing Diversity," by David A. Thomas and Robin J. Ely; "Navigating the Cultural Minefield," by Erin Meyer; "Values in Tension: Ethics Away from Home," by Thomas Donaldson; "Global Business Speaks English," by Tsedal Neeley; "10 Rules for Managing Global Innovation," by Keeley Wilson and Yves L. Doz; "Lost in Translation," by Fons Trompenaars and Peter Woolliams; and "The Right Way to Manage Expats," by J. Stewart Black and Hal B. Gregersen.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé