Since the first edition was published in 1997, HumanResources Management for Public and Nonprofit Organizationshasbecome the go-to reference for public and nonprofit human resourcesprofessionals. Now in its fourth edition, the text has beensignificantly revised and updated to include information thatreflects changes in the field due to the economic crisis, changesin federal employment laws, how shifting demographics affect humanresources management, the increased use of technology in humanresources management practices, how social media has becomeembedded in the workplace, and new approaches to HRM policy andpractice.
Written by Joan E. Pynes—a noted expert in publicadministration—this authoritative work shows how strategichuman resources management is essential for managing change in anincreasingly complex environment. The book
- Includes new material on workplace violence and employeediscipline
- Reviews updates on the legal environment of HRM
- Contains suggestions for managing a diverse workforce
- Offers a wealth of revised tables and exhibits
- Updates the most recent developments in collective bargainingin the public and nonprofit sectors
- Outlines the most current approaches to recruitment andselection
- Presents an overview of recent information on compensation andbenefits
- Gives an update of the technological advances used forstrategic human resources management
- Provides examples of HRM policies from other countries
The book also includes an enhanced instructor's guide withexamination questions, PowerPoint® slides, experientialexercises, and video vignettes that are coordinated with chaptersin the book.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé