Follow the thoughts and feelings of a 30-something American male who kisses his kids goodbye one day, goes to work, and gets laid off without warning. Read what he thinks and experiences, day by day - getting lost in his misery (at first), finding resolve, and then finding new direction in life.
At less than 100 pages long, Job Loss is written and formatted for busy people.
Among other things, Job Loss features:
- How the author felt and thought, as an unemployed adult male
- How effective networking can be during a job search
- In-depth accounts of the job searching highs and lows
- Nine weeks of job searching, detailed in a day-by-day journal format
- Real-world perspective on unemployment and how it affects family finances
- More than 50 practical job searching tips
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé