"Chef Charles Carroll has answered our prayers and delivered abook, a bible, a life's journal shared by a real chef in today'smodern kitchen."
?Chef John Folse, CEC, AAC
"From time to time, I buy motivational books for my managingpartners and chefs, and this book is my all-time favorite gift.What Chef Carroll has to say is the real thing."
?Johnny Carrabba, founder, Carrabba's Restaurant
A unique guide to leadership in the culinary arena, by a chef forchefs
Leadership Lessons from a Chef is about creating excellencein the professional kitchen. Here the difference between good andgreat comes down to the details, and attention to these detailscomes from the right attitude reaching across all staff. A goodculinary manager, according to author and award-winning CertifiedExecutive Chef Charles Carroll, skillfully cultivates this attitudefor success, and so leads the way toward kitchen excellence.
Using stories and examples drawn from his many years'experience, Chef Carroll gives you a leader's tour through theworking kitchen. Offering proven wisdom in plainspoken termsinstead of abstract management theories, the practical tools andideas found in this groundbreaking book can be used immediately tomotivate and develop an effective team environment among kitchenstaffs.
Leadership Lessons from a Chef features:
- Chef Carroll's formula for managing kitchen staffs?SEF:Scheduling, Empowering, and Follow up?and how the formula works inpractice
- Take-away boxes that reinforce key points
- Chapters that progress logically, helping you evaluate andrefine your goals, develop a mission and principles, and implementthese in a motivational and positive way
- Helpful forms for both greater efficiency and esprit decorps
- Inspiring quotations, as well as life and work tips from ChefCarroll
Whether you're a student just starting your culinary education, oran executive chef seeking to take your operation to a whole newlevel of excellence, Leadership Lessons from a Chef is anindispensable resource for all stages of your culinary career.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé