Do You Want to Speed Up Your Business? Get this Book and Follow My Step by Step Explanations!
LEAN: How to Speed Up Your Business Through the Leading Companies’ Method
Regardless of the type of business you are in, you can use the principles of the Lean system to improve the value you are providing to your customers while at the same time ensuring they know that you respect and value their business. Everyone knows that in today’s market, the customer is king, and LEAN: How to Speed Up Your Business Through the Leading Companies’ Method has all of the information you need to ensure your business remains profitable while at the same time responding the customer’s ever-changing needs.
Inside you will find everything you need to know about what makes the Lean system so effective while at the same time learning how to best implement it across your entire team or throughout your business.
The idea here is that every business, regardless of what goods or service they provide, is essentially an interconnected group of processes. Those that are considered primary directly create value for customers, and in turn the business; while those that are secondary are vital to ensuring the primary processes continue along smoothly and regularly. Each of these process, in turn, are made up of a number of steps that must be carried out in a proper order and they must be looked at as a whole to achieve quality results.
While initially focused solely on production and manufacturing businesses, Lean has since been adapted for use in practically every other type of business and it is easy to see why as it has been used by major multinational corporations such as Toyota and has been honed to perfection since the late 1980s. What are you waiting for? Take advantage of these techniques today!
Inside you will find:
- The best practices to keep your business sharp and focused.
- The true importance of standardizing practices and workflow.
- How to use tools like 5S and Six Sigma to achieve maximum value from every process your team completes.
- Chapter 1: Basics of a Lean System
- Chapter 2: Knowing Which Goals to Set
- Chapter 3: Making the Most of a Value Stream Map
- Chapter 4: The Importance of Flow
- Chapter 5: Standardizing Work the Right Way
- Chapter 6: Lean Tools: 5S
- Chapter 7: Lean Tools: Six Sigma
- Chapter 8: Lean Tools: Kaizen
- Chapter 9: Lean Tools: Poka-Yoke
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé