Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the Life & Health test. The Life & Health Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Life & Health Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Life & Health Exam, as well as avoid those last-minute Life & Health Exam cram sessions. Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Life & Health Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Life & Health Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed overview of the Life & Health Exam
- An analysis of types of life policies
- A guide to life policy riders, provisions, options, and exclusions
- An examination of completing the applications, underwriting and delivering the life policy
- A full study of taxes, retirement, and other life insurance concepts
- An in-depth look at types of health policies
- A breakdown of health policy revisions, clauses, and riders
- An extensive review of social insurance
- A review of other health insurance concepts
- An in-depth look at field underwriting procedures
- Comprehensive practice Life & Health Exam questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the state licensing boards expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Types of Life Policies section covers:
- Ordinary straight life
- Universal whole life and variable whole life
- Convertible term life
- Fixed and variable annuities
The Life Policy Riders, Provisions, Options, and Exclusions section covers:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Accelerated death benefits
The Taxes, Retirement, and Other Life Insurance Concepts section covers:
- Determining a client's personal and business insurance needs
- Social Security benefits
The Types of Health Policies section covers:
- Disability income
- Health savings accounts, health reimbursement accounts, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group health insurance coverage
- Vision insurance
The Health Policy Revisions, Clauses, and Riders section covers:
- Entire contract
- Timely payment of claims
- Conditionally renewable and optionally renewable
The Social Insurance section covers:
- Medicare supplement plans
- Primary and secondary payers
The Other Health Insurance Concepts section covers:
- Total disability
- Workers compensation
The Field Underwriting Procedures section covers:
- Underwriting life insurance policies
- Aleatory contracts
Our Mometrix Life & Health Test Study Guide offers:
- Life & Health test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Life & Health test.
- Life & Health exam prep that will help you elevate your Life & Health test score.
- Life & Health study manual that will reduce your worry about the Life & Health exam.
- Life & Health review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Life & Health test anxiety.
- Life & Health practice test questions and much more...
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé