The ultimate "tricks of the trade" guide to mergers andacquisitions
Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook provides the practicaltricks of the trade on how to get maximum value for a middle-marketbusiness. This book uniquely covers how to prepare for a sale, howto present the business most positively, and how to control thesale timetable.
- Written in a straight-talking style
- Provides the tricks of the trade on how to get maximum valuefor a middle-market business
- Shows how the sellers can take capitalize their inherent"unfair advantages"
- Examines the differences between "value" and "currency"
- Explains how to handle bankruptcy and distress companysales
- Offers tips on managing your lawyers in the documentationprocess
Filled with empirical examples of successful-andunsuccessful-techniques, this practical guide takes you throughevery step of the M&A process, from how to manageconfidentiality, how to create competition (or the impression ofcompetition), to what to do once the deal is closed.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé