Have you ever wondered why it’s painfully difficult for you to get a raise at work?
Do you know you can successfully ask for a raise even if your pay was recently increased?
Do you also know you can get the best deals in most transactions if only you will learn how to ask the right questions?
In the book: Negotiating. Richard Wall demystifies what makes for a good negotiation.
Consequently, it takes a good negotiation to get what you want out of life.
Therefore, you must be prepared for negotiation whether it involves getting the things you want, having a great relationship with someone or just finding a way to cut your losses.
Richard presents powerful negotiating ideas in clear simple terms that you can relate to.
In this guide you will learn:
- How to negotiate a deal that suits both parties.
- How different negotiating tactics are used, and how to disarm them.
- Get insight into your unconscious Negotiating habit.
- How to read people.
- Correct the mistakes in your default Negotiating style.
- Opening and closing moves you can use.
- How to use your updated negotiation skills to secure a pay raise.
- And much more…
The information in this guide is comprehensive and useful for your requirements. The analysis is especially vital considering how important the various elements of negotiation are in getting a win/win scenario every time.
Won’t you like to take your negotiation skills to the next level?
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé