Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tìm sách theo yêu cầu
Publication Date: October 26, 2008 | ISBN-10: 0415428629 | ISBN-13: 978-0415428620
In this book, the author draws from finance, psychology, economics, and other disciplines in business and the social sciences, recognising that personal finance and investments are subjects of study in their own right rather than merely branches of another discipline.
Considerable attention is given to topics which are either ignored or given very little attention in other texts. These include:
- + the psychology of investment decision-making
- + stock market bubbles and crashes
- + property investment
- + the use of derivatives in investment management
- + regulation of investments business.
More traditional subject areas are also thoroughly covered, including:
- + investment analysis
- + portfolio management
- + capital market theory
- + market efficiency
- + international investing
- + bond markets
- + institutional investments
- + option pricing
- + macroeconomics
- + the interpretation of company accounts.
Packed with over one hundred exercises, examples and exhibits and a helpful glossary of key terms, this book helps readers grasp the relevant principles of money management. It avoids non-essential mathematics and provides a novel new approach to the study of personal finance and investments.
This book will be essential for students and researchers engaged with personal finance, investments, behavioural finance, financial derivatives and financial economics.
This book also comes with a supporting website that includes two updated chapters, a new article featuring a behavioural model of the dot com, further exercises, a full glossary and a regularly updated blog from the author.
About the Author
Keith Redhead is Principal Lecturer in the Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting at Coventry University Business School. He is also the author of "Introducing Investments: A Personal Finance Approach" and "Financial Derivatives: An Introduction to Futures, Forwards, Options and Swaps".
File Size: 3302 KB
- Print Length: 936 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0415428629
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Routledge (September 16, 2008)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415428629
- ISBN-13: 978-0415428620
- ASIN: B000SM9YVQ
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.8 x 2.1 inches
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,699,158 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
XEM CHI TIẾT TẠI AMAZON.COM
- Link: http://www.amazon.com/Personal-Finance-Investments-Behavioural-Perspective/dp/0415428629
- Thông tin chi tiết
- Mục lục
- Đánh giá & bình luận của người mua
- Những cuốn sách cùng chủ đề hoặc có liên quan
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé
Đăng ký nhận tin qua email
Hãy đăng ký ngay hôm nay để nhận được những tin tức cập nhật mới nhất về sản phẩm và các chương trình giảm giá, khuyến mại của chúng tôi.