When you're giving a slide presentation, a positive impression can make a sale or win over an audience. PowerPoint Basics In 30 Minutes can help you connect with audiences and make great presentations that get real results. This unofficial PowerPoint user guide covers the basic features of PowerPoint 2016 (part of the Office 365 suite), PowerPoint Online, and the PowerPoint mobile apps, including PowerPoint for Android and PowerPoint for iOS. The PowerPoint manual also demonstrates how to use some of PowerPoint's most powerful features and tools, such as:
- Premade PowerPoint templates with gorgeous backgrounds and fonts.
- Custom layouts that fit your personality or corporate identity.
- Special formatting and design options.
- Tools to place photos, video, and audio onto slides.
- Shapes, graphs, tables, and SmartArt.
- Graceful transitions between slides.
- PowerPoint animations that can make text and other elements come to life.
- Proofing tools for spelling and review.
- Collaboration features that make it easy to work with colleagues or classmates.
- Exporting PowerPoint PDFs, online versions for the Web, and package presentations to share with others.
- Creating paper copies and printed PowerPoint handouts.
- Showing your presentation with a mouse or mobile device, or using a PowerPoint remote or PowerPoint clicker
Author Angela Rose also gives tips on how to communicate more effectively using PowerPoint decks. Whether you are giving a business presentation, preparing a lecture for a class or seminar, or using Microsoft PowerPoint for personal use, PowerPoint Basics In 30 Minutes can help you create a better-looking presentation that makes a big impact.
About IN 30 MINUTES Guides
i30 Media is the publisher of the award-winning IN 30 MINUTES series - quick guides for a complex world. Thousands of readers turn to the series to understand mildly complex topics, ranging from genealogy to computer software. The tone is friendly and easy to understand, with step-by-step instructions and lots of examples. Top-selling titles include Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes, Twitter In 30 Minutes, and LinkedIn In 30 Minutes. For more information about the series, visit in30minutes.com
i30 Media Corporation and IN 30 MINUTES Guides are not associated with other brand names, product names, or trademarks cited in this book, including Microsoft Office®, Office 365™, PowerPoint®, or OneDrive®. PowerPoint Basics In 30 Minutes is an independent publication and is not authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. PowerPoint Basics In 30 Minutes is not affiliated with PowerPoint for Dummies or similar titles published by other firms.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé