The ultimate guide to the ins and out of mergers andacquisitions
Practitioner's Complete Guide to M&As provides thepractical tricks of the trade on M&As: what they need to know,what they have to know, and what they need to do. Numerous examplesand forms are included illustrating concepts in discussion.
- Written in a straight-talking style
- A highly, practical application-oriented guide to mergers andacquisitions
- Covers strategy development; deal flow and targetidentification; due diligence; valuation and offers; taxstructuring; negotiation; and integration and value creation"
- Presents information using bullet points rather than lengthynarrative for ease of reading
- Numerous exhibits, forms, and examples are included
This practical guide takes you through every step of the M&Aprocess, providing all the necessary tools that both the first-timeM&A player as well as the seasoned practitioner need tocomplete a smart transaction.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé