Based on Intensive Research on Brain Science, Storytelling, Screenwriting and Public Speaking
“Practical and useful...Storytelling is one of the most important parts of speaking. This book makes it clear how to do it, when and where.”
~ Judith Field
“Great book...Akash doesn't hold anything back.”
~ Stephen Fraundorfer
“A great kick-start for your next speech! A wonderfully quick burst of inspiration and insight.”
~ Mandy Hoffeldt
STORYTELLING TECHNIQUES TO MAKE YOUR NEXT PRESENTATION AN OUTSTANDING ONE
Stories have the power to captivate listeners and ignite their imaginations.
Great speakers know how to use stories to enthrall and influence their audiences.
This book is the result of six years of intensive research on the art of storytelling and public speaking.
Inside, you will discover how to:
• Create an opening that instantly hooks your audience into your speech.
• Keep your audiences captivated with a story.
• Use the suspended story formula to ramp up the intrigue.
• Bring your characters to life.
• Turn your stories into mental movies for your audience.
• Keep your audience spellbound by increasing the intensity of your conflicts.
• Add organic humor to any presentation without resorting to jokes.
• Make your speech memorable with the right analogies and metaphors.
• Create a repeatable catch-phrase using “the rule of opposites”.
• Tell a story and deliver a speech that your audience will remember and talk about for years.
• and much, much more...
RAVE REVIEWS FROM READERS
“Great resource for speakers. I have nothing but praise for the simple but succinct way this book reads. I read it in one sitting and plan to use it as a guide for future speaking engagements.”
~ 357 Solutions, LLC
"Loaded with great advice on how to deliver a killer message.”
~ David Parra
“A perfect book to those who want to dominate the art of storytelling.”
~ Alci Aguilera
“A must-read! Akash Karia outlines tips for energizing not only your speech, but also the audience."
~ Angela Avery
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé