Strong, impressive resumes that lead to the right job!
This series helps job seekers write resumes that hit the target every time. Each book offers essential advice plus nearly 100 sample resumes and 20 cover letters tailored to a job seeker's needs or field of interest. Includes a variety of resume formats, tips on highlighting strengths and using active vocabulary, and helpful work sheets for gathering personal information.
Series: McGraw-Hill Professional Resumes
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 3 edition (March 14, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071405933
- ISBN-13: 978-0071405935
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,832,059 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
From the Back Cover
Communications is a wide-ranging field covering everything from public relations to broadcast journalism to technical writing. Despite the diversity of options, competition for these highly coveted positions is fierce. Give yourself an edge by consulting Resumes for Communications Careers, packed with expert advice on crafting a concise, stylish resume that will draw notice. Whether you are just starting out or at mid-career, radio programmer or magazine publisher, this go-to guide has a sample resume to suit every need and includes:
- Nearly 100 sample resumes
- Numerous sample cover letters
- Worksheets that help you gather information and draft your resume
- Descriptions of common elements in the most popular resume formats
- Tips for crafting your resume using active vocabulary
- Advice on layout and submitting resumes electronically
In today's job market, an effective, eye-catching resume is essential for success. With the help of Resumes for Communications Careers, you'll make a strong first impression and take a confident step toward landing the job of your dreams.
About the Author