The ideal review for your intermediate accounting course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- A complete guide to the second-level course in Intermediate Accounting
- Covers all recent (FASB) changes
- More than 500 fully-solved problems, including “real-world” examples
- End-of-chapter review problems to test knowledge
- Appropriate for the following courses: Intermediate Accounting I, Accounting I, Principles of Accounting, Financial Accounting
- Supports all the major textbooks for intermediate accounting courses