Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tìm sách theo yêu cầu
Publication Date: October 23, 2011 | ISBN-10: 0273720651 | ISBN-13: 978-0273720652 | Edition: 8
Selling and Sales Management 8/e is essential reading for all marketing and management students and practitioners, in particular those with specific interests in the world of sales. The text is split into five logical parts: Sales Perspective, Sales Technique, Sales Environment, Sales Management and Sales Control.
This edition places emphasis on international aspects of selling and sales management whilst also covering all of the important elements of the marketing mix. Topics covered include Sales Strategies, Key Account Management, Sales Forecasting and Budgeting, and the Role of Selling in Marketing.
From the Back Cover
Over the last twenty years, Selling and Sales Management has proved itself to be the definitive text in this exciting and fast-moving area.
The new edition comes fully updated with brand new case studies using working businesses to connect sales theory to the practical implications of selling in a modern environment.
New to this edition:
- Integration of recent cutting-edge research into chapters throughout the book.
- Fully updated coverage of technological applications in selling and sales management.
- A more detailed coverage of ethics in selling and sales management.
- Expanded coverage of sales training and organisation.
- A more in-depth look at the sales cycle, cold canvassing and systems selling.
- A more thorough coverage of B2B and B2C selling.
- Additional exercises to assist both students and tutors.
About the authors
David Jobber is Professor of Marketing at Bradford University and serves on the editorial board of numerous marketing and sales management journals. He also served as Special Advisor to the Research Assessment Exercise panel that rated research output from business and management schools throughout the UK. David Jobber has also received the Academy of Marketing Life achievement award for extraordinary and distinguished services to marketing.
Geoff Lancaster is Dean of Academic Studies at London School of Commerce and Chairman of Durham Associates Group Ltd. He was formerly Research Professor of Marketing at London Metropolitan University, Senior Examiner to the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Chief Examiner to the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management.
Don’t forget to visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/jobber for additional learning resources.
About the Author
About the AuthorsList of FiguresList of TablesPrefaceAcknowledgements Part One: Sales Perspective1. Development and Role of Selling in Marketing2. Sales StrategiesPart Two: Sales Environment3. Consumer and Organisational Buyer Behaviour4. Sales Settings5. International Selling6. Law and Ethical IssuesPart Three: Sales Techniques7. Sales Responsibilities and Preparation8. Personal Selling Skills9. Key Account Management10. Relationship Selling11. Direct Marketing12. Internet and IT Applications in Selling and Sales ManagementPart Four: Sales Management13. Recruitment and Selection14. Motivation and Training15. Organisation and CompensationPart Five: Sales Control16. Sales Forecasting and Budgeting17. Salesforce Evaluation Appendix: Examination TechniqueFurther ReadingIndex --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- Paperback: 568 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 8 edition (October 23, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273720651
- ISBN-13: 978-0273720652
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.4 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,262,658 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
XEM CHI TIẾT TẠI AMAZON.COM
- Link: http://www.amazon.com/Selling-Sales-Management-David-Jobber/dp/0273720651
- Thông tin chi tiết
- Mục lục
- Đánh giá & bình luận của người mua
- Những cuốn sách cùng chủ đề hoặc có liên quan
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé
Đăng ký nhận tin qua email
Hãy đăng ký ngay hôm nay để nhận được những tin tức cập nhật mới nhất về sản phẩm và các chương trình giảm giá, khuyến mại của chúng tôi.