How Do I Land An Investment Banking Internship With Goldman Sachs?
If you’re looking for unique, strategic, and actionable tips to successfully navigate the recruitment, application, and interview process at Goldman Sachs, then this is the eBook you need to read!
Do you want to intern at one of the most competitive and professionally ranked firms in the world of global finance? Former Goldman analyst and recruiter Lisa Sun provides insider advice on how to land your investment banking internship at Goldman Sachs, and how this opportunity could turn into full-time employment.
The Best Book On Goldman Sachs Investment Banking Jobs is guaranteed to help you along the application, interview, and admissions process for both an internship and career in investment banking.
What's In The Book
- A step-by-step guide to the entire application process.
- List of research resources.
- Tips for making your resume and cover letter shine.
- How to tackle the interview process, along with sample practice questions.
- What to expect from a Goldman Sachs investment banking internship and career.
Here Are The Specific Things You'll Instantly Learn
- The 3 essential qualities of the perfect Goldman Sachs candidate.
- How to build your candidacy around the thematic core of those qualities.
- Why Goldman Sachs is so successful.
- How your successful candidacy mirrors their successful business strategies.
- What you should read as preparatory research.
- What the difference is between Goldman Sachs and their competitors.
- The good and the bad of working at Goldman Sachs.
- Why investment banking is a good career choice.
- The divisions, roles and positions at Goldman Sachs: Sales & Trading, Equity Research, and Investment Banking.
- The nuts & bolts of how the recruitment process works.
- How to make the most of networking events: Who to talk to, and What to talk about.
- The details of the application process.
- How to make a killer resume & cover letter.
- Everything about the interview process.
- What to practice & who to practice with.
- How to answer specific sample practice questions.
- The qualities of a good interviewee.
- What the internship is all about.
- What the career is all about.
- The day-to-day of both internship & career.
- How to succeed at both internship & career.
- And the core cultural values of the firm & how it relates to your application!
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé