Robin Williams, teacher and designer, knows what it takes to give a good presentation. In this revised and updated book, Robin makes it easy for even first-time presenters to get past their fears of creating a presentation. She expands upon the four fundamental principles of good design and typography introduced in her award-winning Non-Designer’s series and adds four more principles specific to achieving clear communication with slides.
Let Robin guide you in her signature light-hearted style through the entire process of creating a presentation—from planning and organizing your ideas to designing effective, beautiful slides that won’t put your audience to sleep.
In this essential guide to presentation design, you’ll learn:
• What makes a good presentation—or a bad one
• How to plan, organize, and outline your presentation
• Four principles for developing effective presentations
• Four principles for designing beautiful slides that communicate clearly
• Specific tips for using animation and transitions that aren’t annoying
• A list of timeless presentation rules . . . that you should totally ignore
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé