Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tìm sách theo yêu cầu
Today's most clear-cut guide for understanding and making everyday financial decisions
Is it better to buy or lease a car? How does one calculate an investment return? For that matter, what exactly is an investment return? The Personal Finance Calculator provides noncomplex tools and calculations for assessing current personal wealth, determining how much debt is too much debt, understanding credit card interest rates, and more.
Written by Esme Faerber, a McGraw-Hill author renowned for simplifying complex finance topics and explaining their use, this clear, concise book explains simple steps for getting one's financial life in order and saving money over both the short and long term. Readers will learn how to:
- Keep investment costs from undercutting overall returns
- Use the popular "Rule of 72" to estimate investment growth
- Determine how much money they will need for retirement
Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (March 11, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071393900
- ISBN-13: 978-0071393904
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,701,217 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
From the Back Cover
The no-nonsense guide to making the best financial decisions, from buying a car to saving for retirement
The first step in building financial security is to get a handle on your personal finances--from credit card balances and car payments to savings and investment plans. The Personal Finance Calculator is designed to help you do just that. This one-of-a-kind guidebook gives you the information and resources you need to manage all of your personal and family money matters by showing you how to make each financial decision intelligent and cost effective.
Let The Personal Finance Calculator give you the tools you need to:
- Formulate a realistic budget
- Cut interest expense on--or eliminate--credit card payments
- Save money on your taxes
- Determine whether you should refinance your mortgage
- Know whether it is best to buy or lease a car
- Eliminate the tax-time confusion of buying and selling mutual funds
- Calculate and invest for your retirement financial needs
- And much more
To ensure having enough money tomorrow, you must begin to cut unnecessary expenses today. Let the fifty-nine clear, concise, and carefully selected rules in The Personal Finance Calculator help you get your financial house in order by providing you with at-a-glance answers to hundreds of everyday financial questions.
About the Author
Esme Faerber, C.P.A. is professor of business and accounting at Rosemont College. She is the author of numerous popular books for individual investors, including All About Stocks and All About Bonds, and Bond Mutual Funds.
XEM CHI TIẾT TẠI AMAZON.COM
- Link: http://www.amazon.com/Personal-Finance-Calculator-Calculate-Important/dp/0071393900
- Thông tin chi tiết
- Mục lục
- Đánh giá & bình luận của người mua
- Những cuốn sách cùng chủ đề hoặc có liên quan
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé
Đăng ký nhận tin qua email
Hãy đăng ký ngay hôm nay để nhận được những tin tức cập nhật mới nhất về sản phẩm và các chương trình giảm giá, khuyến mại của chúng tôi.