**This is the new 2016 version of the book!!**
Learn ways to get your resume noticed, land interviews, and ultimately get the offer you want with this step-by-step guide to navigating the job search process. Andrea Charlotte Angell, a longtime career counselor, walks you through the process from start to finish. You'll learn how to:
- Say what will get noticed on applications and cover letters
- Network effectively to improve your chances of getting a job
- Present yourself well to potential employers from the initial contact
- Make productive use of your time when searching for work
You'll find out how to lace your resume with keywords and action verbs and prepare yourself with sample interview questions and suggested responses. Full of illustrations, checklists, and activities, this guide can give you the confidence you need to talk to employers and get the job you want. Being out of work or seeking a better job can be stressful, so you'll also discover how to take care of yourself during your job search.
It's all in The Super Easy Guide to Job Searching and Resume Sculpting!
* 154 Resume sculpting headings to choose from!
* 342 Resume keywords, terms and action verbs!
* 92 Self management skills!
* 196 Transferable skills!
* 11 Different job interview types and how to ace each one of them!
* 91 Interview questions to master interviews!
* 26 Common problem interview questions!
* 34 Questions you may want to ask the employer during interviews!
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé