Whether you are an employee, a manager, an entrepreneur or aCEO, The Sustainable MBA Second Edition provides theknowledge and tools to help you ‘green’ your job andorganization, to turn sustainability talk into action for thebenefit of your bottom line and society as a whole.
Based on more than 150 interviews with experts in business,international organizations, NGOs and universities from around theworld, this book brings together all the pieces of the business andsustainability puzzle including:
- What sustainability is, why you should be interested, how toget started, and what a sustainable organization looks like.
- A wide range of tools, guidelines, techniques and concepts thatyou can use to implement sustainability practices.
- Information on how to be a sustainability champion orintrapraneur in your organization including how to sell these ideasto your team and how to incorporate them into any job.
- A survey of the exciting trends in sustainable businesshappening around the world.
- A wealth of links to interesting resources for moreinformation.
The Sustainable MBA Second Edition is organized like abusiness school course, allowing you easy access to the relevantinformation you need about sustainability as it relates toAccounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Finance,Marketing, Organizational Behavior and HR, Operations andStrategy.
The Sustainable MBA Second Edition has been updated toreflect global developments in this evolving field to remain thedefinitive guide to sustainable business. Additional resources toaccompany the book are available at www.thesustainablemba.com.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé