Why do so many diets fail to keep the weight off? Truth is, no matter how good a diet is, if you don't have a healthy brain and a resilient mindset, you will not be able to stick to it.
Jurie Rossouw has spent nearly a decade as a resilience expert. While struggling with his own health and weight, he uncovered the critical relevance of a resilient mindset to be able to permanently keep weight off. Through a keen interest in science, he has integrated proven concepts from nutrition, neuroscience, psychology and the growing field of neuropsychotherapy to create the ultimate method to stay lean for life.
The result is the Think Lean Method - a unique and ground-breaking combination of healthy eating, brain health and mindset modification to give you techniques for simple and sustainable weight management. It provides an in-depth guide to building personal resilience specifically designed to help you reach your body and health goals.
Think Lean Method takes complex concepts and simplifies them into a practical plan that includes:
- A no-nonsense combination of research, evidence and analysis that reveals the science of optimal nutrition for weight loss and brain health. Great for both beginners and advanced readers who want to learn more.
- A new food pyramid that you can tailor to your lifestyle with complete guidelines on what to eat and what to avoid for lasting success. This unique food pyramid accelerates weight loss through thermogenesis, as well as taking advantage of the hormones and peptides in your brain that make you feel full faster and for longer.
- A guide to boosting brain health for both short term benefits as well as long term neuroprotection to defend against Alzheimer's, cognitive decline and depression. Learn about critical areas that impact your relationship with food, and how to quickly improve them.
- An in-depth guide to help you build useful beliefs about food and develop a resilient mindset so that you stay consistent with healthy eating. Here Rossouw uses his own personal transformation and expertise in resilience to provide a revolutionary guide that shows you exactly how to Think Lean and get healthy, lean and confident for life.
- A step-by-step plan to help you implement the method including meal plans, shopping lists and a tracking sheet to map your progress towards your goals.
- Simple healthy recipes for breakfast, mains, side dishes, snacks and sauces. You'll be enjoying large and filling meals without having to count calories!
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé