TOEIC Analyst Second Edition is designed to prepare students for the TOEIC test through analysis of common TOEIC question types and strategies for approaching each type of question.
(1) Tips for analyzing various question types commonly found on TOEIC tests
(2) Exercises for students to practice each question type
(3) Sample tests at the end of each section focusing on specific listening or reading skills for further practice
(4) Two complete practice tests designed to simulate actual TOEIC tests including layout and directions as found on the TOEIC test
(5) Complete audio recordings of the listening sections of the tests
(6) Complete transcripts and answer key.
For more advanced level TOEIC preparation, please reviewTARGET TOEIC Second Edition.
For more beginning levels, please check out Very Easy TOEIC Second Edition; Starter TOEIC Third Edition; andDeveloping Skills for the TOEIC Test.