The Work Ethics: Reviving True Confidence and Ethics of Being a Leader is a book designed to help those that feel like their were born to be a leader, but have never really tapped into their potential because they believe they will not succeed, or for current leaders needed a boost! If you think being a successful leader is elusive then this is the book for you! This book lays out, , the 5 traits that make a great leader, , and manifesting the value of time
The Book Explains:
- what the greatest leadership challenge is
- How to weather the ups and downs you will face as a leader
- Tips and tricks to enhance your experience
- The 5 key traits that make a great leader
- How to empower others
- and much, much more!
- Stepping into the role of a leader is full of challenges and hurdles. As a leader, you have earned the privilege of being the supporter and encourager to your team. Even when the going gets tough, a leader must always be putting their team first. There are key traits that can help to unlock the hidden potential lying dormant inside of every leader and this book is designed to help you do just that!
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé