Do your marketing efforts make a difference? Prove it.
Analyze the effectiveness of current marketing efforts and implement a long-term measurement discipline through alternative measurement methods.
A Marketer's Guide to Measuring Results: Prove the Impact of New Media and Traditional Healthcare Marketing Efforts provides all the tools you need to confidently measure healthcare marketing results.
Exclusively focused on measuring marketing results in healthcare campaigns including:
- Integrated marketing
- Social and new media
- Online marketing
- Patient experience
- Physician relations
- Public relations
- Direct to consumer marketing
Consistently demonstrate the value of your healthcare marketing with:
- An easy, five-step system for measuring the results of your marketing activities.
- A long-term marketing measurement discipline that will give you the ammunition you need to defend and even increase your budget.
- Case studies from five health systems who successfully measure their marketing efforts.
- An answer to the ultimate push back question: How do you really know your marketing made a difference?
Take a look at the Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Are You Ready for Marketing Measurement?
Chapter 2: Why Measurement Matters
Chapter 3: The Current State of Healthcare Marketing Measurement
Chapter 4: Types of Marketing Measurement: Financial Metrics
Chapter 5: Behavioral Metrics
Chapter 6: Attitudinal Metrics
Chapter 7: Other Types of Marketing Measurement Metrics
Chapter 8: Measuring Marketing Activities
Chapter 9: Treating Measurement Like a Science
Chapter 10: Measuring Within Specific Marketing Disciplines
Chapter 11: Building a Marketing Measurement Discipline
Chapter 12: Case Studies
Who will benefit from this book?
Marketing, advertising and PR directors, VPs, and professionals, chief marketing officers, advertising and PR agencies and consultants.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé