Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tìm sách theo yêu cầu
Publication Date: November 22, 2011 | ISBN-10: 143023315X | ISBN-13: 978-1430233152 | Edition: 1
Clearly the marketing methods of old will not fulfill all the needs of today's organization. Today, the fast moving opportunities afforded by the internet, websites, social networking and data communication give those in the know a huge advantage over traditional marketers. The goal of this book is to teach you how.
Author Michelle Accardi-Petersen has been on both the planning and implementation side of the problem. Utilizing methods that may be familiar to those with a software background but without the technical baggage, she presents the techniques that will put you way ahead of traditional marketers and move your organization to the forefront in their overall marketing operations.
What you’ll learn
- How to apply agile project management skills to the marketing process to get better program results.
- Ideas on techniques that are currently working in the marketplace.
- How to template marketing plans or adapt the templates provided to meet your needs.
- The process you need to utilize to beat your competition and get the visibility you need for your product.
Who this book is for
This book is for those who would like to create and run successful marketing programs that meet the needs of their business and consumers. Marketing people, managers and small business owners will find this book useful.
Table of Contents
- Why Does Marketing Need a New Method?
- A Practical Case for Using Agile Methods
- Aligning Resources or Collaborative Leadership—Sales and Other "Frenemies"
- How to Get Moving
- Plan, Fail, Iterate, Succeed
- Chapter 6
About the Author
Michelle Accardi-Petersen is Vice President of ePlatform Marketing at CA Technologies. Michelle started her career after university at Infresco Corporation, an independent software subsidiary of CA focused on revitalizing legacy applications, where she held a variety of positions in product marketing and support. Michelle�s exceptional service mentality garnered her much praise from both her internal and external customers. It was because of her superior internal and external customer relationships that she was then offered the opportunity to take a leadership position at CA's headquarters in New York, running CA's Global Sales Support program, and later moved into a leadership role in field marketing helping to create account based marketing programs for CA's strategic accounts. Michelle was raised in Venice, Florida, where she currently lives with her husband. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida and her master's in business administration from American InterContinental University. When she isn't on the road traveling and strategizing worldwide sales and marketing tactics at CA, she is a member of the American Marketing Association, the Data Application Management Association and enjoys devoting her spare time and talent to organizations including the American Cancer Society.
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1 edition (November 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 143023315X
- ISBN-13: 978-1430233152
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #671,392 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
XEM THÊM TẠI AMAZON.COM
- Link: http://www.amazon.com/Agile-Marketing-Michelle-Accardi-Petersen/dp/143023315X
- Thông tin chi tiết
- Mục lục
- Đọc thử
- Đọc thử
- Đánh giá & bình luận của người mua
- Những cuốn sách cùng chủ đề hoặc có liên quan
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé
Đăng ký nhận tin qua email
Hãy đăng ký ngay hôm nay để nhận được những tin tức cập nhật mới nhất về sản phẩm và các chương trình giảm giá, khuyến mại của chúng tôi.