Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tìm sách theo yêu cầu
Publication Date: April 30, 2006
Have you ever wondered why you didn't get a job offer after an important interview?
People interviewing for jobs today often fail because they are using yesterday's strategies. They haven’t realized that the best employers have changed the way interviews are done, and it now takes a different strategy to succeed. Competency-Based Interviews shows today's candidates a new, more targeted way to prepare for the tough interviews based on the competencies that the most sophisticated employers are looking for.
Competency-Based Interviews offers you a new and more effective way to handle the tough new interviews so that you will emphasize the knowledge, skills and abilities that you have and that employers need. Most sophisticated U.S. and international employers are using competency-based systems to recruit, interview and select employees. Corporations such as American Express, Anheuser Busch, BP, Coca-Cola, Energizer, Federal Express, IBM, and Pfizer are all looking for specific competencies.
Preparing for a competency-based interview will give you the strategy you need to:
• Be selected for the most competitive positions.
• Win the best job at a new organization.
• Get a great first job or internship.
• Be chosen for that critical promotion in your current organization.
• Take control of your career path.
• Increase your salary.
• Get more interesting assignments and more interesting work
Most interviewees don't know how to be successful when they are being interviewed by an organization looking for key competencies. Few candidates answer questions so they demonstrate their own critical competencies. Competency-Based Interviews will teach you what you need to master this tough new interview style and give the interviewers the answers that will win you the job.
- File Size: 4671 KB
- Print Length: 255 pages
- Publisher: Career Press; 1 edition (April 30, 2006)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ISBN: 1564148696
- ASIN: B001NRNJ0W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #335,169 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #71 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Interviewing
About the Author
Robin Kessler is currently president of The Interview Coach, a human resources and career consulting firm based in Houston, TX. She has more than 20 years experience improving interviews, resumes, presentations and organizational communications as a human resources professional, consultant, career coach and adjunct professor. Kessler co-authored Competency-Based Resumes, the first book to teach people to write their resumes considering the competencies employers are looking for. She received her B.A. and M.B.A. from Northwestern University.
XEM THÊM TẠI AMAZON.COM
- Link: http://www.amazon.com/Competency-Based-Interviews-Master-Interview-Answers-ebook/dp/B001NRNJ0W
- Thông tin chi tiết
- Mục lục
- Đọc thử
- Đọc thử
- Đánh giá & bình luận của người mua
- Những cuốn sách cùng chủ đề hoặc có liên quan
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé
Đăng ký nhận tin qua email
Hãy đăng ký ngay hôm nay để nhận được những tin tức cập nhật mới nhất về sản phẩm và các chương trình giảm giá, khuyến mại của chúng tôi.