eMarketing eXcellence third edition has been completely revised and updated to help you create effective and up-to-date customer-centric e-marketing plans.
A hugely successful practical guide to creating and executing e-marketing plans, it combines established approaches to marketing planning with the creative use of new e-models and e-tools. It is designed to support both marketers who are integrating e-marketing into their existing marketing and communications strategies and experienced e-marketers looking to optimise their e-marketing. Written by two highly experienced eMarketing consultants, the book shows you how to:
* Draw up an outline e-marketing plan
* Evaluate and apply e-marketing principles and models
* Integrate online and offline communications
* Implement customer-driven e-marketing
* Reduce costly trial and error
* Measure and enhance your e-marketing
* Drive your e-business forward
Established marketing concepts such as customer relationship management, the marketing mix and widely adopted SOSTAC® planning system, are re-examined in the new media context - and new approaches explained including blogs, search engine marketing, viral marketing and E-CRM.
Offering a highly structured and accessible guide to a critical and far-reaching subject, eMarketing eXcellence third edition provides a vital reference point for all students and managers involved in marketing strategy and implementation.
"eMarketing eXcellence successfully combines breadth of subject mater with a depth that gives the reader more than a superficial understanding of the issues. Smith and Chaffey have also broken down the subject into the type of granular level that should allow busy marketing managers to find exactly what they need in the few moments that they have in the working environment"
Danny Meadows-Klue, President of Interactive Advertising Bureau (Europe)
About the Author
A leading internet marketing consultant, trainer and author. Recognised by the CIM as one of 50 gurus who have shaped the future of marketing, Dave is an examiner on the CIM e-Marketing Award and course director for CIM e-marketing workshops since 1997. He is the managing director of Marketing Insights Limited and also lectures in e-business at the Universities of Cranfield, Leeds and Warwick.
File Size: 15587 KB
- Print Length: 528 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Routledge; 3 edition (June 20, 2008)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9780750689458
- ASIN: B00872FSHI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #778,759 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
XEM THÊM TẠI AMAZON.COM
- Link: http://www.amazon.com/eMarketing-eXcellence-Emarketing-Essentials-Smith-ebook/dp/B00872FSHI
- Thông tin chi tiết
- Mục lục
- Đọc thử
- Đánh giá & bình luận của người mua
- Những cuốn sách cùng chủ đề hoặc có liên quan