You make your own sales calls. You balance
your own books. You answer your own
phones. Why not be your own publicist?
Industry veteran Ed Zitron’s follow-up to his best-selling public relations bible This Is How You Pitch will show you how to get the same results as a pricey, pushy publicist, without having to spend five figures, as well as how the secrets of PR can change every aspect of your day to day life.
Fed up with the exorbitant fees and uncertain results, Ed has spilled the secrets of the billion-dollar publicity industry in an easy-to-follow manual that is light in tone and heavy on actionable information. Ed will show you the trade secrets
of the public relations world, including:
• How to pitch anything to any audience, from bloggers to the board room.
• Using social media the right way, without wasting time, money or energy on the wrong tools and methodologies.
• Becoming a master networker without breaking a sweat.
• Getting to know the media - and how to work with them to get yourself noticed.
• Navigating your way through difficult situations, from insignificance to armageddon.
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé