Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tìm sách theo yêu cầu
As we enter 2014, the job market still remains as brutal as it has ever been!!
Yes, more jobs are finally being created BUT the number of currently employed people looking for new opportunities, according to LinkedIn, is up to 50%. That means over 70 million people are interested in new jobs.
How can you compete?
In "Headhunter" Hiring Secrets, I will walk you through the process of how to turn your job search into a job found.
- A direct mail campaign is the technique working the best right now. Pages 165 and 166 provides you with examples of letters used in a direct mail campaign that got both people hired.
- Word for word scripts (pages 195 to 214) on what to say (and not to say) when you PUTT (pick up the telephone) and call a hiring manager.
- Page 293 - 14 questions superstars ask during an interview that will ensure you stand out.
- How to "lead the witness", i.e. how to take control of the interview.
- Avoiding the "shadows on the wall syndrome."
- ...and the list goes on.
If you have gotten this far in reading this overview, send me an email email@example.com and put on the subject line "Interview Guide." I will send you a free copy of the "Interview Preparation Guide" we provide to all of our candidates which increases their odds of winning the job by over 30% (when compared to the candidates companies interview from other recruiting firms.)
And no matter what, remember that, for the most part, job boards are a black hole. One major job board recently published a case study illustrating how one client’s job posting, through the use of their multi-pronged social media ad blitzing, received 50,000 applicants for that one job. Result – works great for the hiring company…not so much for the job seeker. The odds of any one job seeker winning that opportunity were 0.002% !!)
- Paperback: 348 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace.com; 1st edition (January 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615346219
- ISBN-13: 978-0615346212
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (221 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #44,564 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #74 in Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
About the Author
The job market is as hypercompetitive as ever. Not only are there 11 million unemployed people interested in new opportunities, but according to Manpower and LinkedIn, 70 million currently employed people are interested in new opportunities. Why? Their career has stalled!
No one knows this better than Skip Freeman who, in "Headhunter" Hiring Secrets, reveals his powerful techniques for enabling today's job hunter to transform himself/herself from just another job seeker into one who stands out and gets hired. He has successfully completed more than 355 executive search assignments in just eight years. Specializing in the placement of sales, engineering and manufacturing professionals in industry, he has developed powerful techniques that help companies hire the best and help the best get hired.
What makes "Headhunter" Hiring Secrets different? Skip, as a "headhunter," places people into companies. He is 100% commissioned. If his methods do not work, i.e., he does not place his candidate into a position, he doesn't get paid! He doesn't eat!
Skip is in the JOB HUNT BATTLE EVERY DAY OF HIS LIFE! What he does MUST WORK! All too many job hunting books are written by HR professionals and career counselors who will get their salary or their "career counseling consulting fee" regardless of whether you get hired or not.
You will find that Skip's proven "headhunter" techniques will powerfully change how you think, make you adaptable, unleash your creativity and maximize all of your personal assets. You will transform yourself from just another job seeker into one who stands-out…and gets hired! Skip teaches you HOW TO PLACE YOURSELF...HOW TO RISE ABOVE YOUR COMPETITION AND WIN THE JOB YOU WANT instead of letting it go to someone else.
Skip, a distinguished graduate of the United States Military Academy, West Point, is a lifelong student of leadership, people and the principles of success.While serving in the US Army Corps of Engineers and Chemical Corps, he earned a MS degree in Organic Chemistry from The Georgia Institute of Technology and an MBA from Long Island University.
Email your success stories to Skip: firstname.lastname@example.org
For continuous up-to-date information, "Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/headhunterhiringsecrets
Link In with Skip: www.linkedin.com/in/skipfreeman
XEM THÊM TẠI AMAZON.COM
- Link: http://www.amazon.com/Headhunter-Hiring-Secrets-Changed-Forever/dp/0615346219
- Thông tin chi tiết
- Mục lục
- Đọc thử
- Đọc thử
- Đánh giá & bình luận của người mua
- Những cuốn sách cùng chủ đề hoặc có liên quan
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé
Đăng ký nhận tin qua email
Hãy đăng ký ngay hôm nay để nhận được những tin tức cập nhật mới nhất về sản phẩm và các chương trình giảm giá, khuyến mại của chúng tôi.