When a Russian marketer moves to New York City and meets Indonesian-born artist from Los Angeles, they create a new media business, painting human body for money, and move from a tiny apartment studio into well known business studio with international and franchise plans. The successful business has been featured on TODAY Show, Last Call with Carson Daly, NY1, TAFF, and RCTI.
This book will answer such questions as:
▪ Can an artist make a living outside of a traditional business model (galleries, etc.)?
▪ What are the business and entrepreneurial skills that an artist or creative person needs to succeed?
▪ What kind of partnership is essential for an artist?
▪ What are the lessons learned in establishing a non-traditional art-related business model?
▪ Are there any free marketing tools that can help jumpstart a business and are relevant for this generation?
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé