Product management has become a critical connective role for modern organizations, from small technology startups to global corporate enterprises. And yet the day-to-day work of product management remains largely misunderstood. In theory, product management is about building products that people love. The real-world practice of product management is often about difficult conversations, practical compromises, and hard-won incremental gains.
In this book, author Matt LeMay focuses on the CORE connective skills—communication, organization, research, execution—that can build a successful product management practice across industries, organizations, teams, and toolsets.
For current and would-be product managers, this book explores:
- Real-world tactics for facilitating collaboration and communication
- How to talk to users and work with executives
- The importance of setting clear and actionable goals
- Using roadmaps to connect and align your team
- A values-first approach to implementing Agile practices
- Stories that convey realities of product management in the field
- Common behavioral traps that turn good product managers bad
Tại web chỉ có một phần nhỏ các đầu sách đang có nên nếu cần tìm sách gì các bạn có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với Thư viện qua Mail, Zalo, Fanpage nhé